As part of the Your well being Your Government project Diverse Cymru and C3SC will be facilitating an event Co-producing engagement that works for diverse individuals and community groups.
The project aims to:
- Identify barriers to engagement with the public sector for diverse communities in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
- Provide information on how the public sector works and how to get your voice heard to diverse communities and
- Co-produce solutions and new ways of delivering engagement between public sector organisations and diverse communities
The project is aimed at all diverse individuals, community and third sector organisations representing diverse individuals or communities. This includes
- Black and Minority Ethnic people
- Disabled people (including sensory, mobility, physical, learning, cognitive and mental health impairments and long-term health conditions)
- Trans* people
- People over 50 years old
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual people
- People of different faiths and
We reimburse travel, access, childcare, replacement care and respite costs related to attending. All events include light refreshments.
There will be 2 events the first in Cardiff on 10th May at:
Registration 12.45 pm (for a 1 pm start), ends 3.30 pm
Sbectrwm Community Enterprise Centre
Or you can attend the 2nd event in the Vale on 23rd May:
Registration 12.45pm (for a 1 pm start), ends 3.30 pm
Off Boverton Road
For further information and to register for any of the events please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 029 2036 8888 (ext 255). Please let me know your dietary, communication, language and access requirements when you book your place.
We look forward to seeing you all there it will be a fantastic day.