Diverse Cymru vacancies
BAME Mental Health Project Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 p/a (pro rata)
Location: Home-based, with office based option (subject to Welsh Government guidelines)
Contract Type: Fixed-term until 31st March 2021
Diverse Cymru is a unique Welsh charity committed to supporting people faced with inequality and discrimination because of: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We empower people through:
- Direct payments
- Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) Mental Health
We effect change through:
- Consultancy and Training
- Promoting stories and experiences
- Working closely with a network of organisations and partners
- To work with the Citizen Involvement Officer to establish an Advisory Group of people using the services, volunteers and staff.
- Recruit and train diverse volunteers including those with language skills and people with lived experience of mental ill health.
- Establish a programme of online support for BAME individuals who have mental ill health including online support groups, discussions, workshops and peer-to-peer support.
- Coordinate multilingual one to one telephone support with volunteers and support staff.
- Provide digital training for those who would lie to take part but are new to using the internet.
- Work alongside the Communications Officer to develop, produce and distribute multilingual marketing material to promote the project.
- Work alongside the Communications Officer to promote the project to individuals, organisations and groups that can signpost to the new service.
- Ensure effective record keeping in line with GDPR policies.
Please complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form specifying which role you wish to apply for, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively submit it by post to:
HR Team, Diverse Cymru, 307-315 Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff, CF5 1JD.
Closing date: 5pm, 26 October 2020
National Theatre Wales
National Theatre Wales is looking for Trustees to join their Board.
If you are someone with a belief in theatre as a force for change, and want to play a part in defining NTW’s contribution to a more equal and inclusive Welsh society underpinned by a thriving creative culture – then we would love to hear from you.
To ensure our impact and value for the nation is the best it can be, our Board must be representative of contemporary Wales. We are therefore looking to appeal to younger candidates, as well as people who experience racism, identify as disabled and / or LGBTQ+ to consider us.
If you would like to discuss the role of Trustee or find out more about whether this might be an opportunity for you, we’d love to connect. Please contact email@example.com to find out more or request an information pack.
Mae National Theatre Wales yn chwilio am Ymddiriedolwyr i ymuno â’u Bwrdd.
Os ydych chi’n rhywun sy’n credu yn y theatr fel grym dros newid, ac eisiau chwarae rhan wrth ddiffinio cyfraniad NTW at gymdeithas fwy cyfartal a chynhwysol yng Nghymru, wedi’i seilio ar ddiwylliant creadigol ffyniannus – yna byddem wrth ein bodd yn clywed gennych.
Er mwyn sicrhau bod ein heffaith a’n gwerth i’r genedl y gorau y gall fod, rhaid i’n Bwrdd fod yn gynrychioliadol o Gymru gyfoes. Rydym felly yn dymuno apelio at ymgeiswyr iau, yn ogystal â phobl sy’n profi hiliaeth, sy’n nodi eu bod yn anabl a/neu LHDTQ+ i’n hystyried.
Os hoffech drafod rôl Ymddiriedolwr neu gael gwybod rhagor ynghylch a allai hwn fod yn gyfle i chi, byddem wrth ein bodd i glywed gennych. Cysylltwch â firstname.lastname@example.org i gael rhagor o wybodaeth neu i ofyn am becyn gwybodaeth.
Finance Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £27,602 pro rata
Fixed term (9-12 months (tbc)), full-time contract
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Applications can be received in English or Welsh.
Deadline: Friday 30th October, 12pm
Interviews: w/c 9th November
Desirable start date – Monday 30th November
For more information and how to apply please visit our website.
Cydlynydd Cyllid (cyfnod mamolaeth)
Cyflog: £27,602 pro rata
Tymor: Tymor penodol (9-12 mis (i’w gadarnhau)), contract amser llawn
Rydym yn gyflogwr cyfle cyfartal ac yn croesawu ceisiadau o bob cefndir. Gellir derbyn ceisiadau yn Saesneg neu yn Gymraeg.
Dyddiad cau: Dydd Gwener 30 Hydref, 12pm
Cyfweliadau: wythnos dechrau 9fe Tachwedd
Dyddiad dechrau dymunol – dydd Llun 30 Tachwedd
Am rhagor o wybodaeth a syt i wneud cais ewch i’n gwefan.
Personal Assistant (PA) Vacancies
List your vacancy here
Our vacancies page is seen by thousands of people every month from across the Welsh Third Sector. To list your vacancy with us, please email email@example.com and provide:
- Job title
- One paragraph job description
- Link to application or website
- Address/email for invoice
Please note that we ask for £25 per job position listed as a flat fee no matter the duration of the advert. You will be invoiced once the advert has been posted.