Diverse Cymru vacancies
Invitation for Expressions of Interest – Sessional Cultural Diversity Trainers
Diverse Cymru is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified trainers who will work on a self-employed basis to deliver the Diverse Cymru online Cultural Competency and Unconscious Bias awareness raising sessions that are an integral part of Diverse Cymru’s BAME Cultural Competency Workplace Good Practice Certification Scheme ©.
Successful candidates will deliver this online training in complete compliance with the Diverse Cymru’s formally adopted Cultural Competence and Unconscious Bias Awareness Raising specification on a mutually agreed and ad hoc basis. Each training session will last up to four hours and trainers will be paid £200 per session.
Note: Successful candidates will be responsible for their own taxes and contributions (including, but not limited to, income tax, PAYE and national insurance, where applicable)
Criteria Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Must have excellent training delivery skills and experience
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of the issues of cultural competence and unconscious bias, with particular regard to their impact on BAME individuals, and a proven track record of delivering training on these issues.
- Proficient in MS Office, Zoom, and Powerpoint
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Expressions of interest with a statement in support demonstrating your suitability for the role are invited from interested candidates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NTW are looking for some passionate, tenacious souls to come and work with us.
- Do you believe in the power of storytelling to connect us and inspire change?
- Are you passionate about creating opportunities for everyone in Wales to participate, make, and experience theatre?
- Do you bring energy, authenticity, courage and creativity to your work and value connection at the heart of what you do?
If that’s you, please take a look at some of the vacancies listed below and see if they match your skills and ambitions.
Audiences & Communications Coordinator
You will deliver creative, surprising and connective communications campaigns, designed to build and then strengthen relationships with our audiences; and grab the attention of those we haven’t connected with yet.
Closing date Friday 4 June
Audiences & Content Coordinator
You will develop our digital content and communications in creative and connective ways that capture the imagination and build relationships with our audiences and turn the heads of those we haven’t connected with yet.
Closing date Friday 11 June
You will support the work of the Executive and Producing teams, with a particular focus on diary management for the Artistic Director and contracting and administrative support for the Producing and New Work functions.
Closing date Friday 4 June
Find out more and apply: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/opportunities/current_vacancies/
Swyddi gwag NTW
Rydyn ni’n chwilio am bobl angerddol a dyfal i ddod i weithio gyda ni.
- Ydych chi’n credu mewn grym adrodd straeon i’n cysylltu ac ysbrydoli newid?
- Ydych chi’n angerddol am greu cyfleoedd i bawb yng Nghymru gymryd rhan, gwneud a phrofi theatr?
- Ydych chi’n dod ag egni, dilysrwydd, dewrder a chreadigrwydd i’ch gwaith ac yn gwerthfawrogi cysylltiad wrth wraidd yr hyn rydych chi’n ei wneud?
Os mai chi yw’r person hwnnw, edrychwch ar rai o’r swyddi gwag a restrir isod, i weld a ydyn nhw’n cyd-fynd â’ch sgiliau a’ch uchelgeisiau.
Cydlynydd Cynulleidfaoedd a Chyfathrebu
Byddwch yn cyflwyno ymgyrchoedd cyfathrebu creadigol, rhyfeddol a chysylltiol, wedi’u cynllunio i adeiladu ac yna cryfhau perthnasoedd â’n cynulleidfaoedd; a bachu sylw’r rhai nad ydym wedi cysylltu â nhw eto.
Dydd cau: Dydd Gwener 4 Mehefin
Cydlynydd Cynulleidfaoedd a Chynnwys
Byddwch yn datblygu ein cynnwys a’n cyfathrebu digidol mewn ffyrdd creadigol a chysylltiol sy’n procio’r dychymyg ac yn meithrin perthnasoedd gyda’n cynulleidfaoedd ac yn troi pennau’r rhai nad ydym wedi cysylltu â nhw eto.
Dydd cau: Dydd Gwener 11 Mehefin
Byddwch yn gefnogi gwaith y timau Gweithredol a Chynhyrchu, gyda ffocws penodol ar reoli dyddiadur ar gyfer y Cyfarwyddwr Artistig a chymorth contractio a gweinyddol ar gyfer y swyddogaethau Cynhyrchu a Gwaith Newydd.
Dydd cau: Dydd Gwener 4 Mehefin
Rhagor o wybodaeth a gwneud cais: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/cy/opportunities/swyddi_gwag/
Join Estyn’s post-16 team as an Additional Inspector
Estyn are looking for motivated individuals with a track record of successful leadership or specialist experience in the Secondary sector of education and training. Welsh language skills are essential for this post.
Salary: Estyn will reimburse your employer for your current salary and on costs (employer pension and National Insurance contributions) for the duration of the secondment.
Hours of work: Five-day week (Monday to Friday) of 37 hours excluding lunch breaks.
Location: Home-based, with frequent travel required all over Wales.
Find out more, including how to apply on their website here.
The closing date for applications is 10:00am on Wednesday, 19 May 2021.
Personal Assistant (PA) Vacancies
List your vacancy here
Our vacancies page is seen by thousands of people every month from across the Welsh Third Sector. To list your vacancy with us, please email email@example.com and provide:
- Job title
- One paragraph job description
- Link to application or website
- Address/email for invoice
Please note that we ask for £25 per job position listed as a flat fee no matter the duration of the advert. You will be invoiced once the advert has been posted.