Latest News

Vaccines – Frequently Asked Questions (Bridgend)

The below information is only for Bridgend. Click here for West Wales information.

A few of my colleagues have already or about to have the vaccine. Just wondering how soon it will be offered?

Any personal assistants who have not received their vaccination or have not yet been contacted by the Local Health Board will need to contact them directly using the link below:

I have been refused my vaccine at the medical centre. What do I do?

Firstly, you should bring proof of work with you to the centre, this is to confirm you are an essential worker. This could be last month’s payslip, a contract of employment, or a letter from your employer.

If you are still refused, we understand that this may be frustrating, but we ask that you do not contact Diverse Cymru in the first instance, we are not responsible for vaccinations and the actions taken in medical centres and are unable to do anything to support you. We ask that you raise this as a matter of urgency with your Health Board.

I am an unpaid carer. Can I get the vaccine sooner?

Please refer to Public Health Wales guidance, or contact your local Health Board. 

If you still have questions, contact us at